WHAT ARE THE “COOKIES”
A cookie it is a simple file of text recorded on the computer or on the mobile device of the user by the server of a web site that can be read or get by the server itself. It contains some information and allows the web site to remember, for example, the preferences of the user or in case of E-Commerce the products on his trolley. The Directive on the Electronic Communications and the Provision of the Privacy Guarantor dated 8 May 2014, n. 229, relevant the “understanding of the simplified manners for the information and the acquisition of the agreement for the use of the cookies”, foresees that the use of the cookies can be possible only with the agreement of the user.
COOKIES OF THE BROWSER
Our web site can use some “cookies” in order to improve the experience of the user. The web browser of the user saves such cookies on its hard disk to register the approach.
The users can choose to set their web browser to refuse the cookies or to be informed when they are sent.
In the case that such options are set some parts of the Web could work incorrectly.
WHICH COOKIES USES THE PRESENT WEB SITE AND HOW TO REFUSE THE AGEEMENT TO COOKIES OF THIRD PARTIES
On this site:
- are not used at all computer procedures for the direct acquisition of personal data of the user
- are not used cookies for the communication of personal purpose information
- are not used systems of tracing of the users (said persistent cookies)
- the use of said cookies of session it is strictly limited to the transmission of data of session necessary to allow the safe and efficient view of the web and at the conclusion of the connection they are not recorded
- this web uses Google Analytics, a service of web analysis supplied by Google Inc. that using proprietary “cookies” allows the web site to analyse how the users use the web. The information produced by the cookies on the use of the web site (including your IP anonymous address) will be sent and kept at the server of Google in the U.S.A. Google will use such information in order to check your use of the web site, fill-in report on the activities of the web for the users of the same and to supply other services relevant the activities of the web site and to the use of internet. Google can transfer such information to third parties in case this is imposed by law or in case such third parties manage said information on behalf of Google. Google will not connect your IP address to any other data in hands of Google. You can refuse the use of the cookies selecting the relevant setting on your browser, but this could prevent the use, partially or totally, of the functions of the present web site. In order to disable the analytic cookies and in order to prevent Google Analytics to collect daregarding the surfing, it is enough to download the additional component of the browser for the disabling of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dipage/gaoptout
- on some pages of the web can happen that third parties can set their cookies with the purpose to trace the functioning of their application or customizing the application for yourself.
For example, when you share an article using a push button of social sharing on the web, the social network that has created the push button will record your action.
SETTING OF THE BROWSER: WHAT SHOULD I DO TO CONTROL THE COOKIES
The “guide” section of the browser of the user should be able to help the management of the setting of the cookies. If you do not want to receive cookies it is possible to modify the browser in order to be informed when they are sent. It is also possible to eliminate in any moment the cookies already recorded, by the setting of the browser.